Examples of organic food
- ORGANIC MILK
- ORGANIC TEA
- ORGANIC VEGETABLES
- ORGANIC EGGS
- ORGANIC YOGHURT
General Public perception
Benefits Of Organic Food
- One of the many Benefits of Organic Food is its assured quality. A farmhouse must first pass severe tests before it obtains the right to be called an organic farm and to call its created organic foods. Your mind says, OK, when you see the organic seal of the United States Department of Agriculture (USDA) or Quality Assurance International (QAI) on the product.
- Testy, because the excessive amounts of desirable nutrients such as phytochemicals and antioxidants possessed by organic produce cause the resulting meat, fruits, and vegetables to have a very juicy and sweet flavor.
- Improved Heart Health
- Improved Immune System
- Organic food is often sold locally, resulting in the availability of fresh products in the market, which usually does taste better than products, which have been frozen, shipped, and transported across long distances.
- Organic farming does not use chemicals that pollute the environment. The pollution may find its way to groundwater and developed on the water supply.
- Some people purchase organic food because of concerns of pesticides used on conventional crops. They, therefore, buy organic to limit their exposure to the rest of these pesticides.
- Organic regulations ban or severely restrict food additives, processing aids and fortifying agents. People, therefore, choose organic foods in order to limit their food additive dealings.
- There may be people who are concerned about the environment. Organic farming practices are designed to be beneficial to the environment by reducing pollution and conserving water and soil quality.
- There may be people who are concerned about the treatment of animals and the way in which they are killed. Organic farmers raise animals for dealings in the most humane way possible.
- If people are concerned about the potential dangers of Genetically Modified products, they would turn to organic products
PROS OF ORGANIC FOOD
- Clean, safe, health-promoting, contains no synthetic chemicals, and are growing in a way that is as natural as possible.
- Organic foods are nutrients, toxin-free, taste, and the environment it grows in.
- Some research has proved that pesticides and harmful fertilizers of non-organic food may harm the unborn babies. The toxins in that food can reason serious health issues for them like lower birth weight, autism, and birth defects in some cases are attributable to these chemicals.
- Eating organic food reduced your heart disease! Its devoid of any hydrogenated fat. This means reduces your risk to heart-related ailments.
CONS OF ORGANIC FOOD
- High Price than conventional food.
- First rotten because organic food is produced without artificial preservatives or irradiation. Hence, they tend to be rotten faster than processed non-organic food.
- It is hard to find organic food at a store near you. This is basically due to the non-feasibility of organic farming in every region.